|Starting Power:||2.30-270Kw/380V||Maximum Use Temperature:||750℃|
|Temperature Control Precision:||±1℃||Furnace Length:||10-32m|
|Mesh Belt Width:||300-4000mm||Transfer Method:||304 / 321 Stainless Steel Mesh Belt, Frequency Conversion Speed Regulation|
1650 Deg Glass Experimental Furnace,
50 Liters Glass Experimental Furnace
|Equipment use||Laboratory glass property test|
|Underwent temperature||1650 ° C|
|Melting cycle||12-48h (can be adjusted according to the firing process)|
|Temperature control accuracy||± 1 ° C|
|Heater||1800 silicon-molybdenum rod|
|Temperature control control system||PID program (8-16 paragraph) intelligent temperature control|
1. Size door structure, gate discharge, small door feeding
2. Top support three-axis lifting mixing mechanism
3. Support for special transformers, safety voltage operation
4. Import 1800 Mohuhuite crystal fiber module, rapid temperature rise, superior insulation performance
|The above parameters are for reference only, this equipment is non-standard equipment, which is customized according to the actual process requirements of the product.|
This lehr is mainly used for glass winebottles, glassware, daily glass and process glass, high-temperature (stained paper) trademark decoration and gold decoration; the total length of the furnace is 28 to 40 meter; the maximal use temperature is 650℃; and it is suitable for large-batch continuous production.
1. Lehr length:10-32m
2. Starting power:30-270Kw/380V
3. Transfer method:304 / 321 stainless steel mesh belt, frequency conversion speed regulation.
4. Mesh belt width:300-4000mm
5. Maximum use temperature:750℃
6. Temperature control precision:±1℃
7. Control mode:PID intelligent control system, multi-point control.
8. Hot air circulation :Mesh belt width ≥1.2m can consider by hot air circulation
9. Lehr structure: Modular; on-site assembly
The production process is that the product is placed on the mesh belt, driven by the mesh belt, and heated from the feed end into the furnace through the furnace opening to form, then gradually cooled by the cooling chamber, and then collected by the discharge end to complete the entire heat treatment process.
Please contact us for details, we will tailor-made for you!
Contact Person: Linda Yu