|Starting Power:||2.30-270Kw/380V||Maximum Use Temperature:||750℃|
|Temperature Control Precision:||±1℃||Furnace Length:||10-32m|
|Mesh Belt Width:||300-4000mm||Transfer Method:||304 / 321 Stainless Steel Mesh Belt, Frequency Conversion Speed Regulation|
Infrared Glass Precision Annealing Furnace,
Box Type Annealing Furnace,
CE Infrared Industrial Glass Furnace
|Equipment use||Mainly used for the precise annealing of infrared glass balls|
|Maximum temperature||500 ° C|
|Usual temperature||200 ° C-450 ° C|
|Furnace size||0.3m3-0.5m3 (can be customized according to customer)|
|Inner gas atmosphere||Air|
|CONTROL POINT||1 o'clock|
|Instrument control temperature accuracy||± 0.1 ° C|
|Furnace temperature stability||≤ ± 1 ° C|
|Uniform temperature in the furnace||≤ ± 3 ° C|
|Temperature control control system||PID program (50 paragraph) closed-loop intelligent temperature control; touch screen control interface|
|Furnace liner material||SUS310S heat-resistant stainless steel liner|
1. The temperature precision of the furnace is accurate, the homogeneity of the furnace temperature is high, and the product consistency is good.
2. High temperature resistance cycle fan is used.
3. Furnace height cleanup guarantee no secondary pollution
This lehr is mainly used for glass winebottles, glassware, daily glass and process glass, high-temperature (stained paper) trademark decoration and gold decoration; the total length of the furnace is 28 to 40 meter; the maximal use temperature is 650℃; and it is suitable for large-batch continuous production.
1. Lehr length:10-32m
2. Starting power:30-270Kw/380V
3. Transfer method:304 / 321 stainless steel mesh belt, frequency conversion speed regulation.
4. Mesh belt width:300-4000mm
5. Maximum use temperature:750℃
6. Temperature control precision:±1℃
7. Control mode:PID intelligent control system, multi-point control.
8. Hot air circulation :Mesh belt width ≥1.2m can consider by hot air circulation
9. Lehr structure: Modular; on-site assembly
The production process is that the product is placed on the mesh belt, driven by the mesh belt, and heated from the feed end into the furnace through the furnace opening to form, then gradually cooled by the cooling chamber, and then collected by the discharge end to complete the entire heat treatment process.
Please contact us for details, we will tailor-made for you!
Contact Person: Linda Yu